Grace Loves Lace have pioneered the untraditional bridal space since 2011 and is proudly designed and produced in Australia. We’re a small team made up of creative visionaries, who have an affinity with lace and a love affair with helping brides-to-be find ‘the dress’. At Grace Loves Lace we’re anything but traditional, and welcome likeminded, passionate people who share our vision and adore Grace Loves Lace (of course).
Submit your interest to the GLL careers team
Role: Customer Service Representative – Full Time
Location: Head Office – Burleigh Heads, QLD, Australia
Representing GLL means you will have impeccable personal presentation and people skills. Our team have a reputation for being the industry leaders in VIP, personalised, friendly and warm service. You must LOVE customer service and working with women.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to prioritise a busy workload whilst maintaining a superior level of customer service. It is expected that you will develop and nurture a range of different relationships with our customers. There is extensive product knowledge to be learned, so your standard of commitment and work ethic is key.
Working from our beautiful head office space, the role will see you providing extraordinary customer care to our bride’s every step of the way through their GLL journey via email and telephone. This is a customer focused position where your most important KPI will be the satisfaction of our brides.
- Responding to customer service and production enquiries via email & phone within a 24-hour time frame
- Processing of Returns & Exchanges from start to finish within 3 days, including processing of credits & refunds, return authorisations and sales orders
- Assisting customers in the process of locking in their measurements and production time frames
- Creating post sale add-ons
- Reporting to Customer Service Manager
- Liaising with domestic and international couriers
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability and enthusiasm to go above and beyond for each customer
- Ability to touch type and cover 120+ emails per day
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations
- Highly effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to meet daily goals and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Skilled with computers and ability to easily learn new systems
- Work for a brand that is the market leader with plenty of growth opportunities available
- Work with a fantastic, passionate and driven team that know how to work hard and have fun doing it
- Product benefits
- Beautiful work environment
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our friendly, supportive and expanding team. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]