High Neck Shift Dress
Designed for the fashion-forward girl who sets her own rules, the La Nouvelle High Neck Shift dress combines a unique, bohemian silhouette with striking details.
Beginning with a flattering high neck with a double covered button closure at the collar and a keyhole back opening, this shift dress is perfectly understated and inexplicably chic. The dress has a loose fit, finishing at mid thigh, which is complemented by statement butterfly sleeves. The La Nouvelle shift dress has been handmade from an allover French eyelash lace with a luxe metallic thread, complemented by a soft satin slip dress. A powerful and feminine piece, this style is one the GLL team want in all three colours.
Perfect for the fresh and fun bridesmaid or the effortless everyday Grace girl, the La Nouvelle High Neck Shift dress is perfectly styled with strappy heels, loose, tousled waves or an edgy biker jacket and ankle boots for an ‘off duty’ bridesmaid look.
- Available in Peridot, Amethyst and Champagne
- Made in our Australian studio
- Made from hand sourced French eyelash lace with metallic gold thread
- Lace: 85% Viscose, 15% Myla
- Lining: 100% Rayon
- Loose fit dress with keyhole opening at back
- Double covered button closure at collar
- Mid thigh length (depending on height)
- Statement batwing sleeves
- Complimentary satin slip dress with adjustable straps
- All colours come with a champagne coloured slip dress
- Cold hand wash, drip dry, cool iron
*The High Neck Shift Dress in Champagne, Small is available on Pre Order with a Late March 2018 delivery.
Fit, Feel, Colour & Fabric
Care Instructions: Cold hand wash, drip dry and cool iron.
This versatile shift dress is also perfect for everyday wear, teamed with a black leather jacket and ankle boots.
We recommended wearing a nude bra or a strapless bra for shape and support.
Sizing & Ordering
Our La Nouvelle Belle collection is sold exclusively through the Grace Loves Lace website.
Exchanges & Returns
Wedding Photographer Credits
GST added to Australian based orders