Due to our exclusive luxury laces, this style is extremely limited. We recommend securing your gown as soon as you know it’s the one.
With the perfect mix of formality and fun, dreaminess and sophistication, the Luna is the ideal two-piece for the woman wanting classic beauty with a fresh, modern flair. Handmade in our Australian studio, the Luna set features a stretch French lace crop top and a luxurious full circle silk chiffon skirt.
* We understand how important the ordering of your wedding gown is and our team are there for you throughout the entire process. Our Stylist team are here to assist you with any styling advice you may need via email ([email protected]), phone, live chat and Skype everyday. After you place your order you will be taken care of by Hilary and Karlie until delivery.
*The Luna in a size X Small and Small are currently on pre-order with a Late March 2018 delivery*
- Handmade in our Australian studio, delivered worldwide
- Made to a standard dress size and height
- Stretch Raschel lace and Italian silk chiffon
- Fresh ivory tone
- Off-the-shoulder crop top
- Scalloped lace edge across neckline
- Rubber elastic around neckline and hem edges
- Full circle silk chiffon skirt with 40cm train
- Fully lined top with stretch lining
- Fully lined skirt with satin lining
- Models wear standard XS (Australian size 8) sample
Size, Fit & Ordering
Our models wear a standard all-over Australian size 8 (XS). To view the International Size Conversion chart and Measurement chart visit our INFO page.
Models measurements (Picture 1):
The model is a size XXS-XS. The sample worn is a standard, ready-made size XS.
Due to the easy-fit nature of our gowns (all with a high degree of stretch elements) the fits are versatile. If you are between sizes then you would choose your size depending on how body-hugging you would like your gown. Generally we would recommend ordering a size up if your are between sizes. We are here to help you throughout the process. You can contact our Stylist team if you have any questions regarding styles and sizing - [email protected]
Our Styling Tips
- Virtue Earrings
- White Dosa Heels
- Gabriela Veil
Special Notes + Questions
You can wear an adhesive bra if you want extra shape and support.
What underwear do I wear?
We recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
Is the dress see-through at all?
The bust of the lace crop features a stretch sweetheart lining and the skirt is fully lined with a soft satin.
What does it feel like to wear?
The Luna is a fun and romantic two-piece that is incredibly comfortable to wear, as it has been handmade with lightweight lace and soft Italian silk, and it has no boning or structure.
How long does it take for my dress to be made?
The Luna is a ready-to-wear style available for immediate purchase. It has been made to a standard size and height (155cm shoulder to floor).
How is my dress made?
All of our dresses are designed and hand made at our studio on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Can I alter the design of my dress?
We would love to give every Grace girl what they request in terms of alterations, however each and every one of our gowns undergo intensive design processes to ensure that the fit, feel and balance of each dress is absolutely perfect. Therefore, we do not offer customisations, unless stated.
What if I lose/gain weight?
Our designs are crafted from luxurious French stretch lace, so often if you drop a size in weight, the original size still fits beautifully. If not, it is also very easy to have the dress altered by a professional seamstress if you would like it to be a little more fitted.
GST added to Australian based orders