Due to our exclusive luxury laces, this style is extremely limited. We recommend securing your gown as soon as you know it’s the one.
Designed for the minimalist bride, our Mia gown is feminine, romantic and effortlessly sexy. The Mia is all about the simplistic silhouette, reminiscent of a 90s Kate Moss. Handmade with a luxurious stretch French lace, the Mia was made for the unfussy, yet utterly chic bride.
* We understand how important the ordering of your wedding gown is and our team are there for you throughout the entire process. Our Stylist team are here to assist you with any styling advice you may need via email ([email protected]), phone, live chat and Skype everyday. After you place your order you will be taken care of by Hilary and Karlie until delivery.
- Ivory colour
- Australian made
- French lace (63% Nylon, 26% Viscose, 11% Elastane)
- Stretch lining: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
- Delivered worldwide
- Model wears size XS
- Fully lined with a stretch lining
- Easy allover stretch fit
- Flattering slight V neckline
- Hand cut French lace motifs on the bust and back
- Fine spaghetti straps or thicker silk straps
- Built in cups (thicker cup available by request)
- Stunning dipped back
- Optional 40cm train
- Cold hand wash, drip dry, cool iron
Size, Fit + Extra Details
The Mia easily stretches over the head with no need for zips or buttons. Beginning with a flattering slight V neckline and a stunning dipped back, the Mia gown is perfect for the carefree bride who wants to be comfortable all night. The bodice of the Mia gown features built in cups for shape and support. This chic and simplistic gown is fully lined with a lightweight stretch ivory lining which is breathable and soft on the skin.
Our Styling Tips
- Andromeda Choker
- Virtue Pearl Earrings
- Dosa Heels
Special Notes + Questions
The Mia gown has built in cups, so there is no need to wear a bra. A thicker padded cup is also available by request.
What underwear do I wear?
We recommend wearing skin coloured, seamless underwear.
Is the dress see-through at all?
The Mia features a floor length lining.
What does it feel like to wear?
The Mia feels beautiful and comfortable to wear. It has been handmade with stretch French lace and a lightweight ivory stretch lining, with no restrictive boning or structure.
How long does it take for my dress to be made?
Generally our brides order between 6-24 months in advance. We require a minimum of 5 months to hand make our beautiful dresses. For urgent last minute orders please email [email protected]
How is my dress made?
All of our dresses are designed and hand made at our studio on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Can I alter the design of my dress?
We would love to give every Grace girl what they request in terms of alterations, however each and every one of our gowns undergo intensive design processes to ensure that the fit, feel and balance of each dress is absolutely perfect. Therefore, we do not offer customisations, unless stated.
What if I lose/gain weight?
Our designs are crafted from luxurious French stretch lace, so often if you drop a size in weight, the original size still fits beautifully. If not, it is also very easy to have the dress altered by a professional seamstress if you would like it to be a little more fitted. Your measurements will determine which size you fall into.
Wedding Photographer Credits
Photos 10-11: Photo Factory.
Photos 15-16: Artography Weddings.
GST added to Australian based orders